Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wonderful blessings...


Its finally happening! Once again god has answered yet another prayer. As you can see from the picture Ella is holding her head up!!!!!! This is a day I sometimes thought I may never see and its here. She has really came a long way over the past few months and I am so excited. She is doing so good at holding her head up, she is still learning how to balance it and of course she gets tired after awhile but she does GREAT, not to mention she loves being able to sit and look around. The doctors have said for the past two years not to get my hopes up with her progress and I have had days that being positive and having faith was really hard, but once again god has reminded me he is in control. We have had a very eventful month, not only did she start holding her head up but she is rolling over too!!! She is rolling over so well that she actually rolled right off the couch, it was a little bitter-sweet. I loved that she rolled over but I felt awful the she fell off the couch. I think I cried more than she did. I am sure this is just the beginning of many "normal" little bumps and bruises. Keep sending up the prayers! Until next time...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Melissa that is such great news! And I cant believe how big she is now too!!! Cant wait to share with my mom :)